[mapguide-users] MaestroAPI Comapatibility

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Jul 27 04:17:37 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

thank you for your reply. The problem was the unsigned MapGuideDotNetApi.dll
as you mentioned in your solution.
One note: When doing the rebinding of the strong name assembly the
assemblyname parameter has to be "MapGuideDotNetApi" and not
"OSGeo.MapGuide.MaestroAPI":

    <runtime>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="MapGuideDotNetApi"
publicKeyToken="f526c48929fda856" />
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="2.0.0.2308"
newVersion="1.0.0.1" />
            </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>