[mapguide-users] Selection Limit?

Nickthetemp nickthetemp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:30:22 EDT 2009

I tried the GenerateFilters method, but it is not a valid method for mge
2010.

It just gave a warning saying it was not a valid method.

If there is a way to limit the selection to approx 200 items, it would also
solve my prob.

I know in mge 2009, There was a selection size varible in the
serverconfig.ini file but it is no longer present in mge 2010.