[mapguide-users] Problems iwith swig in build_oem ubuntu 8.04

Takashige takashige.nakagawa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:46:14 EDT 2009

Hi Zac and everyone,

Thanks to the mailing list archives, OEM was built successfully.

Typing the following commands before running buil_oem.sh was not enough for
me.

CC=gcc-4.1
export CC
CXX=g++-4.1
export CXX

In addition to this, I a few lines in Oem/SWIGEx/Makefile and
BuildTools/WebTools/IMake/Makefile as below.

 CC = gcc-4.1
 CXX = g++-4.1
 LINK = g++-4.1    # Only in IMake/Makefile

Then, buil_oem.sh succeeded.

But now, "make" fails (It's really painful!).
It says

"GwsFeatureQueryResults.cpp:27:42: error: SDF/IScrollableFeatureReader.h: No
such file or directory"

Could somebody tell me where the SDF/IScrollableFeatureReader.h should be
and how to place it?

Thanks.

Takashige