[mapguide-users] Problems iwith swig in build_oem ubuntu 8.04

Takashige takashige.nakagawa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:42:57 EDT 2009

Hi Jackie.

Althogh I knew it was not a correct solution, I copied
mydir/fdo-3.3.1/Providers/SDF/Inc/SDF to
the same directory as the GwsFeatureQueryResults.cpp for the time being.
Still something is wrong with FDO, but Mapguide is built anyway :)

Now I have to check if FDO is really built successfully.
(When I excuted mapagent's GETPROVIDERCAPABILITIES, I got an error
"CLNT_12_FILE_NOT_EXIST".
And there is not SDF directory under /usr/local/fdo-3.3.0. Hmm, still long
way to go.)

Thanks.

Takashige