[mapguide-users] mapguide examples won't display, can't create new resources, possible permissions setup problem?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jul 30 12:14:13 EDT 2009

I've looked into it and I cannot get the error that you describe.
If you can post a stacktrace (should be included in the Help/Last
exception menu),
I can investigate some more.

Are you using the Administrator login?

By "load a new DataConnection", do you mean New -> FeatureSource ?
What is the type of FeatureSource that you are creating?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S