[mapguide-users] deployment

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:47:35 EDT 2009

First thanQ for ur reply now i explain the type of application we are doing
, we convet the shp file into oracle spatial data base from that using FDO
oracle providers we create the packages in mastro call these maps in our
ASP.NET applications what happens is we deploy the applcation through the
setup file entire asp.net application is working except these maps (where we
useing the mapguie ) this is the problem ,we add
MapGuideDotNetApi.dll,MapGuideUnmanagedApi.dll both but still maps are not
coming other oracle tables data in our application is coming so no orcle
problem we think  if you have solution give  reply as soon as possible its
urgent for me.

thanks
T.kiran kumar reddy.