Re: [mapguide-users] spanish localization / localización español

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Fri Jul 31 10:17:14 EDT 2009

Thanks for the examples of maps in spanish, I may be able to get some terms
from them.

I want to use the localization built into Fusion, which switches languages
based on a parameter in the URL.  For example, my URLs include '?locale=es'
when I want to use spanish.

The translation is done using a customized strings.json file.  There is
already one for french (at www/fusion/text/fr/strings.json) and I was hoping
to find somone who had already created one in spanish for MapGuide that I
could adapt to Fusion.

It looks like I'll probably be creating one myself which I'll share when it
is done.

Andy
http://mapaverdesanmiguel.org/