[mapguide-users] polygon zoom problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:05:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

This problem might be with fdo3.3.1.
previously it works fine for fdo3.3.0 oracle providers

   Dim byteReader As MgByteReader =featureReader.GetGeometry("GEOMETRY")

but i have replaced  this  fdo3.3.0 with fdo 3.3.1 oracle providers( 3 dlls
) for IN operator in setfilter .

while executing above statement i got an error  that

"Specified object was not found"

Can any one plz tell me the solution???????

Regards,
padmini.