[mapguide-users] Yahoo maps

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Wed Jun 3 15:10:49 EDT 2009

If you go to openlayers.org, you should be able to download the most recent version of openlayers.js.

To make things easy, find the index.html page in the Fusion template you're using and modify it to link to fusion.js instead of fusionSF-compressed.js. fusion.js loads openlayers.js dynamically, whereas fusionSF-compressed.js actually includes its contents in a compressed form.

Then rename the existing version of openlayers.js in the Fusion framework to something else (e.g. openlayers.js.bak) and drop in the new one you downloaded.

Your code should then be able to find a definition for OpenLayers.Layer.Yahoo.

Chris.