[mapguide-users] Fdo 3.3.1 Feature reader problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Jun 4 06:12:21 EDT 2009

I couldn't find that error message in provider itself. If it would be
wrong property name provider would return exception with "Unknown
Property Name!".
What I usually do is that I check with Fdo2Fdo if that data can be
accessed successfully.

In which case this message appears ? Just single user or...? Message you
got reminds me a bit of problem we had with MG. I think very similar
message comes from FDO or MG lists when trying to get value for name
from list( class from schema e.g.).
I will post new version of King.Oracle and you can then try with it.

Haris