[mapguide-users] Saving a point to map permanently

saloua wakrimsaloua.wakrim at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 04:15:28 EDT 2009

i don't know how do you create it but i think with using "Session://...." so
if you want to keep it permanentlly on your map you must use
"Library://....layerDefinition" instead of session when your create your
layer and feature source and you can use mapguidestudio for see all time
your feature source and layer and even data when you insert it as
"point,polygon or another", if you didn't understand me well, tell it
me,good luck