[mapguide-users] Maestro - RenderRuntimeMap questions

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 8 09:25:09 EDT 2009

Try using the MaestroAPI from the latest preview or compile from source.
I can't remember when the format parameter was introduced,
but the signature for the method should be:

RenderRuntimeMap(string resourceId, double x, double y, double scale,
int width, int height, int dpi);
RenderRuntimeMap(string resourceId, double x1, double y1, double x2,
double y2, int width, int height, int dpi);
RenderRuntimeMap(string resourceId, double x, double y, double scale,
int width, int height, int dpi, string format);
RenderRuntimeMap(string resourceId, double x1, double y1, double x2,
double y2, int width, int height, int dpi, string format);

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S