[mapguide-users] Re: FDO Toolbox 0.7.8 (now x64 compatible, hopefully)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 9 13:54:48 EDT 2009

Looks great on Vista x64, where before it crashed as soon as it opened.  I haven't tried transferring data, but was able to load a SQLite file, inspect the data, and see a map view.

Any chance you could bundle Haris' latest King.Oracle which also has x64 support?  Also, would be nice to have a high-res icon for my desktop :)

Jason