[mapguide-users] Dwg to shape

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Jun 10 08:28:54 EDT 2009

For what it's worth - I've never found Studio (any version) able to open
a single one of my dwgs. I wouldn't recommend that - I'd go along with
the DXF suggestion...you can then use something like ArcView (or maybe
MapWindow could do it) to import the dxf and export as a shp file).

Andrew

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163