[mapguide-users] Map Guide

mohammad abdraboh mmuslem2002 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:33:06 EDT 2009

Dear, All

I have installed Map Guide, and succeeded to load packages, but when I
requested the following url

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/phpviewersample/ajaxtiledviewersample.php

as it is stated in (getting Started pdf), I received the following message
in the web browser (FireFox)
I have followed the steps mentioned in the (getting started pdf) until step
5 but, I got the message below
Please, help

Resource was not found:
Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganPhpTiled.WebLayout Exception
occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 476 in
file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

Thank you Zac

Mohammad