[mapguide-users] Map versioning

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Mon Jun 15 08:34:28 EDT 2009

As far as I know the software hasn't been written yet.  You will have to write something to do this functionality.  I don't think you are going to find any docs on it.

If you are just looking at a history of maps you can create different datasets and give the user a menu to switch back and forth.  If you are wanting each user to see a personal revision history that is going to get very tricky in a hurry.  Either way you will need to develop the code or get someone to write it for you.

Martin