[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.1 Ok in Studio error Message in IE Impossible to Get Entry Point...

Gyufi endre.budai at geoview.hu
Mon Jun 15 10:25:20 EDT 2009

Hi!

This happened with me, when I installed MapGuide 2009 and MapGuide 2010 to
the same server.
I uninstalled the MapGuide 2010.

Maybe you using another MapGuide API dll, which it can work.

If you installed more MapGuide to the same server, try to modify port
numbers in Server\Bin\serverconfig.ini and
WebServerExtensions\www\webconfig.ini, after then restart each services.

Gyufi