[mapguide-users] more 2.1 problems (GDAL this time)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 15 13:57:52 EDT 2009

config.xml is optional.  You can either point to a single file, or use Maestro to generate a config file.

I've had mixed results using this with aliased folders; I think that last time I tried it failed (maybe it was writing the alias to the config file, rather than the explicit path?)  I've been using explicit paths, and just making sure that drive letters match between development and production.  I haven't tried accessing rasters over the network.

Jason