[mapguide-users] Missing sessionId in FUSION 2 during the first loading

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Wed Jun 17 12:33:23 EDT 2009

Hi All, my thememain.aspx page which is inside of the taskpane widget rises
an error in the first time that the application is loaded because Fusion 2
is not sending the sessionId. However the itself page works appropiately
when I select it from the TaskContextMenu, after of the first loading.
This same application works well with Fusion 1.x.

my current enviroment: W2K3 + IIS6 + MGOS 2.1 + FUSION 2
my old enviroment where my application works well was: W2K3 + IIS6 + MGOS
2.0.2 + FUSION 1.X

Any help would be appreaciated.

-----
Rodolfo Moreno