[mapguide-users] Mapguidesever crash abruptly

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:52:21 EDT 2009

and then first out of respect for the other users, google the problem first

this is a custom mapguide resources search engine I setup which might help

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=012929665973257206593%3Atemf_hz4pxe&hl=en

personally I find it really rude when people ask for help without
first trying themselves

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF
A/S<ks at geograf.dk> wrote:
> I think Dennis is trying to say:
>
> There is no way anyone can guess what goes wrong without more information.
>
> You should at least include the following in your error report:
> * Contents of the error log and application log
> * Version of OS, MG and IIS/Apache
> * WebTier language (aspx, php, jsp)
> * Data sources used (Oracle, SDF, SHP, etc.)
> * How often?
> * Can you reproduce the error?
> * Have you tried to reduce the scenario to minimal, but still produce the
> error?
>
> If you send ALL this info and whatever else you feel is relevant,
> then MAYBE someone can help you figure out what goes wrong.
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> Jonio, Dennis (Aviation) skrev:
>>
>> Friends, please bare with me, this is one of the BEST and KINDEST forums
>> I have ever used but this is going to far ...!!!
>>
>> YOU, sathish, have got to be kidding with this question!!! ... I would
>> prefer your jokes be done elsewhere.
>>
>> No regards,
>> dennis

Zac Spitzer -