[mapguide-users] Modify layout with anonymous user

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Thu Jun 18 05:01:10 EDT 2009

Sorry, I wanted to say that my c# code change the mapdefinitin in the layout
for the current session;
if i use administrator user, it seems to me that my repositories is modified
in maestro, no and i will not ?
For (Sample 1) my code is  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/ag_default3.aspx here
For (Sample 2) my xml file is  http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/test_after.xml
here