[mapguide-users] Tile base cache (how to tile the map)

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 07:22:47 EDT 2009

thanks for your reply ,
 But i am already using the same version i didn't found how  to tile a map
will you please tell me the procedure for it in detail, i already seen the
sheboygon tield map those tiled maps are in repository tile cache , i don't
know how they tiled teh map and called it in map definition in createing
layout if you know please explain in detail or give some urls or documents
whic provide the information about it. I am new to this mapguide please help
me.