[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open source Site administration issue

Tahir Tamba tahir54 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:14:30 EDT 2009

Hi

I'm a newbye to MapGuide Open Source and I install it with MapGuide Maestro on a Windows Xp OS and all went fine till yesterdays I try to connect to MapGuide server site admistration I get the following error message: " Cannot establish connection". Even I try to connect with MapGuide Maestro I get an error message

I set the default parameters for login and works previoully. I have no idea why I'm getting this error message. Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

Regards

Tahir Tamba
4599, rue Cartier
Montréal (QC) H2H 1W9