[mapguide-users] ODBC Data - Searching with "Search" tools in layout causes mgserver.exe to through exception and die...

Mike Micallef Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Thu Jun 18 11:32:55 EDT 2009

Is there better support for ODBC in that version?
What about other data sources - I have SDE connections, MySQL and PostGIS
connections in there as well.
Do you know of any major updates between versions?
My last update to 2 had me re-writing code to account for nulls all over the
place - I have 12 or so services running as well.

Mike