[mapguide-users] Bookmarking

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Mon Jun 22 14:17:19 EDT 2009

Just to follow up of the Link To View error:

Webpage error details

Message: 'this.domObj.innerHTML' is null or not an object
Line: 52
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://squamish2010.ca/mapguide2010/fusion/widgets/LinkToView.js

CODE:
this.anchorLabel = json.Label ? json.Label[0] : (this.domObj.innerHTML ?
this.domObj.innerHTML : 'Link to View');