[mapguide-users] zoom polygon prob

Gyufi endre.budai at geoview.hu
Thu Jun 25 12:47:19 EDT 2009

Hi saloua!

Maybe I not understand exactly your question, but if you want to zoom to the
selected polygon/polygon you can get the selection extent from the
MgSelection object.

MgSelection have a method, which name is GetExtents, this return with an
MgEnvelope object.

The MgEnvelope object have LowerLeftCoordinate and UpperRightCoordinate,
which you can use to the view extent and you can calculate the center point.

Gyufi