[mapguide-users] problems with maestro r3911 in fdo's

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 22:13:49 EDT 2009

Maestro isn't directly using FDO. All it is doing behind the scenes, is
relaying these requests to the MapGuide Server, which does all the heavy
lifting.

Just for a test, use the raw mapagent interface, and test the GetSchemas and
GetSpatialContext methods. Do they report the same problems?

- Jackie