[mapguide-users] problems with maestro r3911 in fdo's

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Jun 26 02:56:48 EDT 2009

The warning you posted earlier was not present in Maestro 1.0.9.
It merely informs you that the FeatureSource should present a
spatial context, but did not.
Some providers work like this, eg. the ODBC provider.
I don't know about the King.Oracle one.

The error you are getting now has to do with some dll
trouble on the server.
Try opening KingOracleProvider.dll with DependencyWalker to
see what you are missing (perhaps the Oracle client?).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S