[mapguide-users] Problem with map.save()

Gyufi endre.budai at geoview.hu
Fri Jun 26 04:16:57 EDT 2009

Hi.

You must instantiate an MgMap object and call this object Create method.
After then, you can save the map to the repository.

Don't use Open method, you don't need this, just use create. I know it so,
MgMapBase will return with an MgNotImplementedException, because it not
implemented yet.
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/branches/2.1/MgDev/Common/PlatformBase/MapLayer/MapBase.cpp)

Gyufi