[mapguide-users] problems with maestro r3911 in fdo's

Tom Lazo tom.lazo at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:40:57 EDT 2009

Ehm...At first...Que tenias en la cabeza???!!!..srry...i use tu say that when
i c this kind of mistakes.

Well satish. There's no KingOracle 3.2.2 v. so...u must be refering to FDO's
version..ok, now KO's versions go 'til v0.8.10. Ok, just c which one do u
have i.e. i have 0.8.10  and i had to change my provider.xml as it's shown:

<FeatureProvider>
    	  <Name>King.Oracle.0.8.10</Name>
	  <DisplayName>King Provider for Oracle</DisplayName>
     	  <Description>Read/write access to spatial and attribute data in an
Oracle Spatial.</Description>
    	  <IsManaged>False</IsManaged>
    	  <Version>0.8.10.0</Version>
    	  <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.3.0.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
    	  <LibraryPath>KingOracleProvider.dll</LibraryPath>
 </FeatureProvider>

Ok, plz try that and excuse me...my english sucks xD.

C U !!..

Stygy / Tom