[mapguide-users] Modify layout with anonymous user

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 29 06:58:40 EDT 2009

If you save to "Library://" the data will be modified permanently.
Normally the "Anonymous" user is not allowed to save to "Library://".

If you save to "Session:<sessionid>//" the changes will only be visible to
the current user. You must take care not to mix sessionid's.

I think you are trying to use the WebLayout from Library, that will not
work.
You have to create a temporary WebLayout AND a temporary MapDefinition.

Then make the temporary WebLayout point to the temporary MapDefinition.
(I think your code does this)
Then save both WebLayout and MapDefinition in "Session:<sessionid>//".
When you redirect, you should point to the temporary WebLayout.
As you pass in the sessionId, the viewer should be able to read it
correctly.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S