[mapguide-users] mapguide-users] MapGuide Open source Site administration issue

Tahir Tamba tahir54 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:27:11 EDT 2009

Dear Zac,

Sorry for not being able to reply to your answer regarding MapGuide OS connexion issue, because I was out of office since two weeks... To answer to your question I installed MapGuide OS with apache Web server and Maestro on Windows XP and apache is up and running both on top of Geonetwork server and MapGuide OS on my desktop machine at office and at home I'm experiencing the same issue with UM MapServer running on top of apache to.

So I can't find out how to restart the apache. Could you please tell me how to get through on this.

Thank you and regards

Tahir

bundled config? try restarting both the  apache and mapguide services

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:14 AM, Tahir Tamba<tahir54 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I'm a newbye to MapGuide Open Source and I install it with MapGuide Maestro
> on a Windows Xp OS and all went fine till yesterdays I try to connect to
> MapGuide server site admistration I get the following error message: "
> Cannot establish connection". Even I try to connect with MapGuide Maestro I
> get an error message
> I set the default parameters for login and works previoully. I have no idea
> why I'm getting this error message. Any help to resolve this would be
> appreciated.
>
> Regards

Tahir Tamba
4599, rue Cartier