[mapguide-users] DWF Viewing Instead of AJAX / Non-IE Browser

Mark Nichols markn at spicergroup.com
Tue Jun 30 11:03:47 EDT 2009

This may seem like a silly question, but I do know that there's been some
attention paid to this and I'm wondering if any of you have any additional
information.

There are a number of things in the DWF viewer (rather than AJAX) that are
of use to me.  But the environment I'm running MGOS in is Mac.  I've heard
of some recent efforts to get DWF's working in a JAVA plugin environment.
Can anyone confirm this?  Is anyone managing to run the DWF viewer in a
non-IE browser.

Thanks.

Mark Nichols
markn at spicergroup.com