[mapguide-users] MgRenderingService RenderMap problem

Satu attila.sagi at geoview.hu
Mon Mar 2 04:19:46 EST 2009

Hi, I need a little help, in the begining...

Is this the right order to create a rendered map without a viewer?

1) Init Web API,
2) Open site,
3) Create resources: MgResourceService, MgRenderingService,
MgMappingService,
4) Set the map library to MgResourceIdentifier,
5) Create map, with MgMap,
6) ?

After these steps I have a map with 12 layers. They have a real name, and
all layers are visible.

How can I create a rendered map, with MgRenderingService?

Because, when I try, I got an empty box as rendered result, with my
background color. I don't like to use the viewer, the map need to generate
only in raster format.

(I'm using MapGuide 2009 and Visual Studio 2008.)