[mapguide-users] Layer(oracle package) Selection Problem

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:56:09 EST 2009

Hi,
Thanks for u r reply.
layer selection is not happening in oracle  package loaded from data base.

While selecting one feature  with  file based data iam able to get
layerlength as 1, layer id and class id

But While selecting feature from Oracle package i got the layer length as 0
and didn't get layer id and class id

i think the problem is with the following function in ajaxmappane.tmpl

function QueryFeatureInfo(geom, append, maxfeatures, which)
{
alert('query');
    var url = webAgent;
    var req = url +
"?OPERATION=QUERYMAPFEATURES&VERSION=1.0.0&PERSIST=1&MAPNAME=" +
encodeURIComponent(mapName) + "&SESSION=" + sessionId + "&SEQ=" +
Math.random();
    req += "&LAYERNAMES=" + encodeURIComponent(GetVisSelLayers()) +
"&GEOMETRY=" + geom + "&SELECTIONVARIANT=INTERSECTS";
    if(maxfeatures != 0)
        req += "&MAXFEATURES=" + maxfeatures;
    alert(req);
      var selRequest = CreateRequestHandler();
      selRequest.open("GET", req, false);
      selRequest.send(null);
      if(selRequest.responseXML)
      {
      ProcessFeatureInfo(selRequest.responseXML.documentElement, append,
which);
      alert(selRequest.responseText);
      }
      else
      RequestFailed("No response");
      }

      function CompareProperties(p1, p2)
      {
      var n1 = p1.name;
      var n2 = p2.name;
      if(n1 < n2)
        return -1;
    else if(n1 > n2)
        return 1;
        return 0;
        }

can u plz telll me the solution for selecting features in oracle packages.
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Padmini.

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2427073/filebased%2Bdata.jpeg