[mapguide-users] Hyperlink not showing

mrsyer joes at mssurvey.com
Thu Mar 5 11:43:04 EST 2009

Try adding this in place of the attribute
http://www.wherever.com View this site

I have an attribute in one of my point layers called 'hyperlink'.  When I
select a point in a flexible web layout (i.e., Slate) the selection widget
shows the hyperlink address, but I can not click on the address to advance
to the website.

I know I can use the 'URL Activated for Feature' in the layer editor,
however I may have points that would have multiple hyperlinks to chose from.

I have tried the following in the attributes for the point layer with no
success:

1. www.123.com
2. http://www.123.com
3. a href="http://www.123.com"> 123