[mapguide-users] MgConfigurationException when calling MgSiteConnection->Open

dorshemer dorshemer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 06:33:48 EST 2009

Hello,

I run these commands on both a bundled configuration and an IIS one:

$sessionId = $_REQUEST['SESSION'];
$userInfo = new MgUserInformation($sessionId);
$siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
$siteConnection->Open($userInfo);

It works fine on the bundled server, but on IIS (configured with both PHP
and .NET support) I get the following error:
"Failed to retrieve message for "MgConfigurationException"

I couldn't find anything helpful, so I decided to post this.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Dor