[mapguide-users] Modify layout and layer on map

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Mon Mar 9 12:30:44 EDT 2009

Hi,
sorry for my late reply !!
So, i do not understand where can i writing my code (remember that my code
change layout definition and filters in map layers).
mapgudie load map in /mapguide/mapvierwernet/ajaxviewer.aspx,
/mapguide/mapvierwernet/mainframe.aspx and
/mapguide/mapvierwernet/mapframe.aspx.
If I execute the code before /mapguide/mapvierwernet/ajaxviewer.aspx (like
ajaxtiledviewersample.aspx in dotnetviewersample), nothing append : the
original map and filter with no modify are loading!
If I execute after, I do not where ??
you say 'simply provide the end user with a link to your special page.In
that page, do the setup, and then redirect to the MapGuide viewer files
(Response.Redirect). '
in my special page i call /mapguide/mapvierwernet/ajaxviewer.aspx but who do
I execute the instruction Response.Redirect ?

Tanks
Francis