[mapguide-users] Image download size

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Mar 11 17:45:43 EDT 2009

I have applications that does this, using OpenLayers.
Simply create two MapGuide layers, and set the bottom one to use JPG
compression.
Fusion 2.0 should be able to support something like this (not sure if
1.1 does?)
The drawback is that you get two server calls, but it is still faster,
even on fast lines.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S