[mapguide-users] Retrieving id value of points in a point layer

susan Daniel daniel.susan6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 01:35:25 EDT 2009

*hi all...

       I would like to display some information from database(mysql) through
a new window.My platform is mapguide maestro.My map having 2 layrs. the top
most layer is a point layer.while  clicking on each point a new window
should open.so that i have given a link in the layer.the text in link feild
is like this
     CONCAT(‘/mapguide/mapviewerphp/open.php?ID=’, ‘ID’).Now my problem is i
want to get the info corresponding each point.
       Any sample code in php??
       I'm newer in this so please help me ..

thanks in advance

susan