[mapguide-users] Modify mapdefinition in a layout

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Thu Mar 12 05:07:18 EDT 2009

Hi,
It do not run with the parameter false in the instruction UTF8Encoding utf8
= new UTF8Encoding(false);
In your link sample(
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/MaestroAPI/samples/CustomizedZoomWithWebLayout
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/MaestroAPI/samples/CustomizedZoomWithWebLayout
), it is a vb code with the mapguide maetro api; i will not change all my
code because i use c# with mapguide api; i want to undestand why it do not
run; i use the same method to change the filter in layers and it run very
well ! what's append in my code?

thanks