[mapguide-users] Modify mapdefinition in a layout

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Fri Mar 13 11:38:12 EDT 2009

Hi,
Yes, i have see the log file, but there is no more information that 'XML
Parser error'.
The logfile is :
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2474100/logfile.jpg

About the XML file, after modification i have this file :
http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/mytest.xml http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/mytest.xml

Thanks
regards