[mapguide-users] MGOS and MySQL bug/problem

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Thu Mar 19 04:28:29 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I have a strange situation here. I have a map using a layer with
features stored in MySQL. If  I leave the window open and session
expires I am not able to connect later. In error.log there is an entry
saying "MySQL server has gone away". The most strange thing is that in
this situation I need to: open Studio, open the feature source for MySQL
layer, where I most surprisingly find that the password is missing, fill
in the password, save the feature source, and then it is operative
again. At this moment the application contains almost nothing except the
built-in function, so it is not probable, that my code influences the
repository. I use MGOS 2.0 with basic layout.
Any ideas/suggestions ?
Stefan Dalakov