[mapguide-users] How changing polyline (shp files) on the fly??

ajid ah_jid at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 02:33:59 EDT 2009

My Map is green  "line" .. i wanna change it to other color.. anyone can help me how i wanna change it on the fly or the xml code can get the value from database..

or any source code??

or suggestion how i wanna do it..any method??

so how wanna get this xml code??

XMLEDITOR on Maestro..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LayerDefinition xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd" version="1.1.0">
  <VectorLayerDefinition>
    <ResourceId>Library://ChangeColor/Highway.FeatureSource</ResourceId>
    <FeatureName>Default:Highways_polyline</FeatureName>
    <FeatureNameType>FeatureClass</FeatureNameType>
    <Filter />
    <PropertyMapping>
      <Name>NAME</Name>
      <Value>NAME</Value>
    </PropertyMapping>
    <PropertyMapping>
      <Name>FeatId</Name>
      <Value>FeatId</Value>
    </PropertyMapping>
    <PropertyMapping>
      <Name>ID</Name>
      <Value>ID</Value>
    </PropertyMapping>
    <Geometry>Geometry</Geometry>
    <Url />
    <ToolTip />
    <VectorScaleRange>
      <LineTypeStyle>
        <LineRule>
          <LegendLabel />
          <Label>
            <Unit>Points</Unit>
            <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
            <SizeX>10</SizeX>
            <SizeY>10</SizeY>
            <Rotation>0</Rotation>
            <MaintainAspect>true</MaintainAspect>
            <Text>NAME</Text>
            <FontName>Arial</FontName>
            <ForegroundColor>000000</ForegroundColor>
            <BackgroundColor>ffffff</BackgroundColor>
            <BackgroundStyle>Transparent</BackgroundStyle>
            <HorizontalAlignment>'Center'</HorizontalAlignment>
            <VerticalAlignment>'Baseline'</VerticalAlignment>
            <Bold>false</Bold>
            <Italic>false</Italic>
            <Underlined>false</Underlined>
          </Label>
          <LineSymbolization2D>
            <LineStyle>Solid</LineStyle>
            <Thickness>2</Thickness>
            <Color>008000</Color> >> change this color to other color on d fly.. how??
            <Unit>Points</Unit>
            <SizeContext>DeviceUnits</SizeContext>
          </LineSymbolization2D>
        </LineRule>