[mapguide-users] FDO Gdal raster problem

Peter Filip reklamama at centrum.sk
Thu Mar 26 09:49:40 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I'm using tiled tiffs in my map. After some paning and zooming around i'm not able to continue work with the map. The server proces is still running but the map is caught in an endless loading loop. The log file contains the following error:

Cannot create any more connections to the OSGeo.Gdal FDO provider.

I found some information here , but this didn't helped me.
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/462

I hope this will be fixed in the upcoming release of mapguide, but is there any work-around by now?

Any help would be appreciated!