[mapguide-users] Tooltip value from object

Matteo matteo.conte1979 at libero.it
Fri Mar 27 03:32:03 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,
  in this morning I have add a computed property (I have used this expression: "Concat (  'Nome Sito: '  ,  Concat (  NOME_SITO ,  Concat ( '\nCodice Sito: ' , Concat (  SITENUMBER ,  Concat (  '\nSrambling Code: ' ,  SCRAMBLING_CODE  )   )     )   )   )" ) from Studio . I have edit my layer to point at the new extended feature class. However when I open my weblayout  I don't see the feature objects. If I go on FeatureSource Preview of Studio and select the the view data voice of extended feature class I see that the value of computed property the I add is void.
Is a SQLServer ODBC Bug?
Regards
Matteo

Are you using the ODBC provider then for the connection since you pointed out the Lat/Lon fields?

It may be a bug with the ODBC provider. I understand your need to code it, however I was wondering if you tested it with Studio also. If that fails too it's likely a general bug.

Dave