[mapguide-users] FDO Gdal raster problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Mar 27 05:19:50 EDT 2009

Doesn't crash out because general exception is eventually caught.
But server stays in bad shape together with threads and connection pool.

In general problem is in MapGuide connection pool manager. Problem is also in provider, but I believe because it didn't working properly with such connection pool manager and then wrong choices were taken. Also I believe some code written in connection pool manager was written "to solve" issues but not touching the real issue.

I spend a few days on this problem, it took me some time and energy but I believe I got to root of problem.

I will send email to internals , with more detailed explanations.

Haris