[mapguide-users] Modify mapdefinition in a layout

euskalmap ziburudebian at free.fr
Fri Mar 27 12:05:45 EDT 2009

Sorry, number line 65

Hi,
Effectifly i have send bad tests. Sorry !!
You can see the new files here : http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/test_before.xml  and http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/test_after.xml

So I do another test in my aspx file : http://patxi.mayol.free.fr/sample4.asp

With defaultUser="Anonymous" and defaultPassword="" :
*If I comment the line 69 (webLayoutId = new MgResourceIdentifier(str_NewMapDefinition)) I have this message : 'Unauthorized access.'
*If I uncomment the same line I have this mesage : 'Permission denied to resource: Session:bfba102a-ffff-ffff-8000-0016d44491c1_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//Map_40312.MapDefinition'

With defaultUser="Administrator" and defaultPassword="admin" : (default value of MapguideOSE administrator)
*If I comment the line 69 : 'An exception occurred in DB XML component. Error: XML Indexer: Fatal Parse error in document at line, 1, char 1. Parser message: Invalid document structure '
*If I uncomment the same line I have the same message error mesage.

It seems there is perhaps a problem with the right authorization ant the method I use to init siteconnection ?

Perhaps this new information is interesting for you ?

Regards,
Francis

Not sure why, but both of those files have the UTF-8 BOM header :(.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S