[mapguide-users] FDO Gdal raster problem

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Mar 27 14:27:33 EDT 2009

So far so good for me as well.  I just migrated my demo server from one
machine to another.  Win 2000 / IIS5 to Win 2003 / IIS6 and MGOS 2.0.2.  I
saw the exact same instability with rasters on the new machine as I had with
the old and actually watched it seize up this morning while people were
accessing it.  On the old machine, I was bouncing the service every 2 hours
to help mitigate this problem so hopefully I won't have to do that anymore.
These dll's seem to be working fine, and though I lack empirical evidence,
seem to have actually sped things up a bit.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
www.SpatialGIS.com