[mapguide-users] 8-bit Raster displaying as 1-bit Bitonal image

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Mar 27 15:18:24 EDT 2009

Heh... not so famous.

I'm not aware of any other way of obtaining the image information.  FWTools works just fine on Vista 64 (that's what I'm running it on).  You'll have to map the drive that has your image on it, and then visit it via the FWTools command line.

Oh, and super-secret FWTools hint:  Frank doesn't always keep the link to the most recent version updated.  If you want to run the latest and greatest, navigate here:

http://home.gdal.org/fwtools/

Jason